Unlike a traditional PBX, or Private Branch Exchange, which requires a large investment and ongoing maintenance and training, a hosted PBX is a cloud-based PBX system accessible via an IP network. Rather than being responsible for hardware, software, training, maintenance, and more, a hosted PBX provider takes care of it all. In addition to being completely managed off-site, resulting in no IT or installation costs, a hosted PBX system also provides businesses with the ability to manage their phone systems via a user-friendly control panel. For these reasons and more, hosted PBX systems are becoming increasingly popular solutions for today’s growing small to medium-sized business owners.
If you own a business with fewer than 300 lines, hosted PBX can provide you with a multitude of features and benefits. For starters, a hosted PBX system is much less expensive than a traditional on-site system. With hosted PBX, there is no need to buy expensive hardware and software, pay for installation, and manage the system. You simply pay a monthly fee and enjoy all of the benefits of the service.
- All PBX features available.
- Attractive UI and user-friendly system
- Rates Management
- Plan Management
- DID Managment
- Billing Module
- The module of Admin, Resellers & Tenants.
- Payment Gateway Integration.
- Multi-Language support
- Failover Option
- Unlimited Concurrent calls, extensions, and Tenants.
Why Choose us?
- We have successfully completed many projects from scratch and done customization on existing system as per client needs.
- At Magic Technolabs, You cannot face any problem while having a discussion on Skype at any time to cover any time zone.
- Our certified experts having tons of experience to handle any challenges.
- Task Delivery on time.
- Authentic work strategies to consume time and energy by our working methodology.