WE BUILD AMAZING STUFF!
WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication) is a free, open project that provides browsers and mobile applications with Real-Time Communications (RTC) capabilities via simple APIs currently supported by Google, Mozilla and Opera .Its mission is to enable rich, high-quality RTC applications for the browser, mobile platforms, and the Web of Things (WoT), and allow them to communicate via a common set of protocols. The WebRTC components have been optimized to best serve this purpose.
WebRTC defines open standards for real-time, plugin-free video, audio and data communication. Currently, many web services already use RTC, but require downloads, native apps or plugins. These includes Skype, Facebook (which uses Skype) and Google Hangouts (which use the Google Talk plugin). Downloading, installing and updating plugins can be complex, error prone and annoying and it’s often difficult to convince people to install plugins in the first place.
Key Features are listed below:
- Audio Calling
- Video Calling
- Screen Sharing
- Browser to Browser calling
- Data Sharing (files/images)
- Call Detail Records
Why hire us?
- We have successfully completed many projects from scratch and done customization on existing system as per client needs.
- At Magic Technolabs, You cannot face any problem while having discussion on Skype at any time to cover any time zone.
- Our certified experts having tons of experience to handle any challenges.
- Task Delivery on time.
- Authentic work strategies to consume time and energy by our working methodology.